Are you required to wear a mask while competing? If so, try Cliff Keen's new In-Stock Competition Face Masks. After months of testing on top athletes, we have developed the perfect mask which stays in place on your nose, chin, and face. Our Competition Face Masks also satisfy mask rules while still being able to breathe comfortably.
- Anchors over the ears and fits securely and snugly underneath Cliff Keen headgear.
- MXS® poly fabric wicks moisture and helps keep you from overheating.
- Soft, comfortable rib-knit trim stretches around ears, nose and face.
- With a small tug to "blouse" the mask over your mouth before fastening your chin strap, the Cliff Keen Competition Mask fits perfectly and lays comfortably over the face.
- Available in three sizes: S/M and L/XL, and XXL
- Sharp looking, Black Carbon Fiber pattern.
- MADE IN MICHIGAN, USA!
Measured front of ear to nose:
*Measurements are approximated based on field testing.
All Sales of this item are final and it is not eligible for refund or return due to health and hygiene guidelines.
*Disclaimer: These masks are neither a medical device nor have they been reviewed or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), CDC, or any other regulatory body. This mask is not intended to be a replacement for N95 face masks. According to the Centers For Disease Control (CDC): Masks should not be worn by: Children younger than 2 years old, Anyone who has trouble breathing, Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. People should not wear masks while engaged in activities that may cause the mask to become wet. People who are engaged in high intensity activities, like running, may not be able to wear a mask if it causes difficulty breathing. If unable to wear a mask, consider conducting the activity in a location with greater ventilation and air exchange (for instance, outdoors versus indoors) and where it is possible to maintain physical distance from others.